Top-class participants have already confirmed their participation in this year's conference, among them
- Alexandra Jour-Schröder (European Commission/FISMA’s Deputy Director-General )
- Dr. Eva Wimmer ( (Federal Ministry of Finance’s Head of the Directorate-General for Financial Markets Policy)
- Dr. Frank Grund (BaFin’s Chief Executive Director)
- Matthias Kopp (WWF, Head of Sustainable Finance)
Jörg Ladwein (Allianz Investment Management SE, Regional Chief Investment Officer)
- Georg Lanfermann (DRSC‘s President)
Stefan Lehmann (Generali, Chief Financial Officer)
A simultaneous translation will be provided. The programme will be published here at a later date.
Organisational matters & registration
This year's event will take place in the Bolle Festsälen in Berlin-Moabit. The location has a special history of transformation and offers a lot of free space, so that the event can also take place with distance and hygiene rules. Online participation in the conference is also possible.
To register, please use the online-form of Deutsche Versicherungsakademie.
Participation in the conference is subject to a fee (400 euros or 250 euros for GDV members. A fee of 125 euros is payable for online participation).
Questions about registration or the organisation of the event can be answered by Ms Juliane Teipelke (Tel.: 030 2020 5082 ; Mail: Juliane.Teipelke@versicherungsakademie.de). For questions about the programme and content please contact email@example.com (Tel.: +49 30 2020-5115).